- Step 1Read all instructions and submitter's information carefully.
- Step 2Create an abstract (title, body and keywords).
- Step 3Select the number and affiliation of all author’s.
- Step 4Check the presenting equipment and copyright transfer.
- Step 5Review and submit your abstract.
Rules for abstract submission
- Authors are required to indicate their preference for either oral or poster presentation by checking the appropriate box on the submission web page. The Scientific Committee, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the type of presentation.
- Acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be based on rankings given by a peer review of experts in the associated subspecialties. Results of the selection process will be sent out via e-mail. The reviewers’ decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- Instructions on the preparation of posters and information regarding projection facilities will be included with the notification of acceptance.
- Submission of an abstract indicates acceptance of and compliance with the abstract submission rules, the scientific validity of the presentation and that all authors have read and approved the abstract and its contents.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the official abstract book and/or abstract USB and distributed to all delegates. Abstracts will be published as submitted. Errors will not be amended by the organizers.
- Accepted abstracts are official communications to the meeting. The presenting author agrees to register, attend the meeting and present the abstracts as scheduled. The presenting author must register at the time of acceptance of his or her abstract. Abstracts accepted with no registered participants by June 30, 2018 will not be published.
- The IAH 2018 Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts that do not observe the above mentioned rules. The IAH 2018 Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The reviewing process is confidential and decision is final.